Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Facebook opens up

The other day when I logged onto Plaxo, a new page loaded for linking into Facebook. I hadn't joined Facebook up to now because it had a reputation for not integrating with other social networking sites. But all that has apparently changed. Not only does Facebook integrate with Plaxo, apparently it will soon support OpenID.

So LeAnne and I both took the plunge and opened Facebook accounts. We both found several invitations from friends waiting for us. We've since made connection with other friends. Some are also on Plaxo, but many are not. The nice part is our posts on Plaxo will now be visible to our Facebook friends, and vice versa.

The next thing I'm wondering is if entries on this blog, which show up on my Plaxo page, will get uploaded to Facebook. I guess I will find out.

No comments: